LuxuryTravelBlog has supported the Russian Hospitality Awards as an information sponsor for the second year already, and our authors, traveling around Russia, stay at the nominated hotels and share their own impressions of the visit in their reviews.
This year, 24 nominations were announced in the project, two of which were introduced for participation for the first time – “Best bar in a hotel”, “Best 3* hotel”.
The 7th Russian Hospitality Awards ceremony took place at the Radisson Collection Hotel, Moscow.
The winners in 24 categories were:
1. BEST FAMILY HOTEL – MRIYA RESORT & SPA Yalta
2. THE BEST ECO-HOTEL – Eco-Park SEASONS Toropets.
3. BEST COUNTRY HOTEL – OLD HOUSE RESORT & SPA Rostov-on-Don
4. BEST RESORT HOTEL – RESIDENCE “CRIMEAN BREEZE” Yalta
5. THE BEST SKI HOTEL – PARK HOTEL SOBOLINKA Baikalsk
6. BEST SPA HOTEL – ALTAY VILLAGE TELETSKOE Artybash
7. BEST MEDICAL HOTEL – SANATORIUM SOURCE Essentuki
8. BEST WEDDING HOTEL – SWISSOTEL KRASNYE HOLMY Moscow
9. BEST APART HOTEL – ADAGIO Moscow Kievskaya
10. BEST 4* BUSINESS HOTEL – ANGELO BY VIENNA HOUSE Yekaterinburg
11. BEST BUSINESS HOTEL 5* – BALCHUG KEMPINSKI Moscow
12. BEST MICE HOTEL – RADISSON COLLECTION HOTEL Moscow
13. THE BEST MINI-HOTEL – PARADOX Zelenogradsk
14. BEST ECONOMY HOTEL – HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS Moscow – Khovrino
15. BEST HOTEL 3* – IBIS Moscow Bakhrushin Center
16. BEST HOSTEL – STRAWBERRY DUCK HOSTEL Moscow
17. BEST DESIGN HOTEL – ALBORA BOUTIQUE HOTEL St. Petersburg
18. BEST HISTORICAL HOTEL – NATIONAL Moscow
19. BEST LUXURY HOTEL – VILLA ELENA HOTEL & RESIDENCES Yalta
20. BEST RESTAURANT IN A HOTEL – HILTON GARDEN INN Orenburg
21. THE BEST BAR IN A HOTEL – DIAMOND APARTMENTS Moscow
22. BEST PR campaign of the year – METROPOL Moscow
23. BEST PROGRAM FOR CORPORATE AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY – HAMPTON BY HILTON St. Petersburg Expoforum
24. GENERAL MANAGER OF THE YEAR — SVETLANA BUROVA (StandArt Hotel Moscow)
LuxuryTravelBlog congratulates all the winners and wishes them success and prosperity!