Surfing in Iceland – Surf the waves of the North Atlantic Ocean in front of curious seals!
Surfing in Iceland is a ten-kilometer black sand beach on the south coast of Iceland, which is famous for its excellent waves and is suitable for both beginners and experienced surfers.
Price: 19 900 crowns.
Duration: 6 o’clock.
Included: transfer to the surf spot and back, lunch, surf lessons, equipment rental, photo and video shooting.
Level of difficulty: 3 out of 5.
Attention! Transfer from Reykjavik is additionally paid – 2000 / 1200 crowns per adult / child.
Conditions for the provision of training:
- All guides speak English,
- Hiking boots, swimwear, towels, waterproof clothing can be rented in advance,
- All tours are weather dependent, so the operator reserves the right to change, reschedule or cancel the tour if it endangers the lives of customers,
- Tours are conducted in small groups,
- Tours are suitable for people with different levels of fitness,
- Food and drinks included
- Photographing is in progress. Photos can be obtained free of charge,
- On request, you can order such services as fishing followed by grilling fish, cooking eggs in a hot spring,
- All clients are strongly advised to take out health insurance.
The organizer reserves the right to demand an advance payment of 20% of the tour cost as a confirmation of the booking (deposit). In case of cancellation of the tour:
- More than 21 days before the start of the tour – the deduction is 20% of the deposit,
- 8-20 days – the deduction is 50% of the deposit,
- 1-7 days – retention is 75% of the deposit,
- Less than 24 hours – the deposit is fully retained.
If the tour is canceled due to the fault of the operator, 100% of the deposit is returned to the client.